Sunday, August 9, 2020

Flagged

All readers,

After 8 years I'm calling an end to this blog. 

My life is increasingly getting cluttered, that I need to free up my obligations. 
And make more time to live. 
So one decision I'm taking is to discontinue this monthly blog.

In a sense a relief, somewhere we have to draw the finish line. 

On the other hand, it means I'm going to lose focus of a subject which I have specialized in. 
One which is very important, but receives hardly any acknowledgement.
Especially in these times, much is made of today's reality, though there's probably nothing more important than the source of daily food. 
Should we leave the decision that will determine our futures to the private sector, or should this be a public interest? 

It's clear where I stand.

All the love in the world.

Rick